0

who do u think u r...

Posted by mierah on 12:09 AM in ,
welcome back to me! i am so happy after i knew i can blog again from now on. there is many things going on in my head and i dont think i cant stand 'eating' it alone. i have to throw it away after i forcefully ate it.

this month is very challenging for me. VERY MUCH SIR! and i never think it really happening to me. but it did happen. start from the beginning of the month and even until now. i'll give u the brief:
- i live at my friend's friend house (house A)
- everyday i went back home at 8/9 pm.
- family matters (sister with jpa, brother with ptptn, parents...)
- conflict with friendsss ( a lot....) but still hanging on.
- my soul is not been taken care carefully ( if u know what i mean...)
- the weird thing in house A.. (scary and spooky)
- found the new house - rent a room (house B)
- borrow money from my sister to pay the rent and deposit.
- my parent disagree with the house B - rejected
- found another house (House C) - approved
- have to pack all the things and send it to the new house.
- the next day flew to kl for graduation.
- skip the kl thing coz it was the nicest thing that ever happen to me.
- i have to withdraw a lot of money: for house A and C, plus the kl thing. i may spent almost 1000+ for all of that plus the cost while i am here.
- i need to buy a ticket for raya haji which cost me another 300+
- the broadband 150 coz i cant stand living without internet.
- the laundry for this week cost 20 bucks. (damn!)
- now it almost end of october and i am totally broke.
- what can i say is, i only have two figure in both of my bank acc and at my own...... (but, i still feel that i can pull this thing through and survive. pray for me.)

money is the biggest event for this month. i hope i am not facing it anymore.

about people around me, u can talk anything u want but dont mess with me. its my room, my house and who r u to complaint everything that i hve work for. its about me and i am the one whos living my life here... not u. if u r here and only want to talk crap about my place, it better for u to leave. i dont need people like u. and 1 more thing. if u dont want me to care about u, do not care about me either. what r u thinking? u want me to makan ur budi and then u can talk back about me?? although i know u r good people but in certain way, u annoyed me very much. and sometimes make me mad in the inside.


i think i already makes some of u guys lost in the wonderland.. but, the main point is, i am broke! hahahahah.... btw, gud nite peeps.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.