0

after 1 week

Posted by mierah on 1:34 AM in ,
i miss blogging.... very much. after 1 week without internet, i feel so lost in this new world around me..

my phone broke down after few days i am here. so, i have to buy a new phone.. and guess what phone did i bought??? u cant believe it cause i cant believe it either.


so far.. i like my work. i feel like working.. but.. there are some inconveniences here and there. however, what can i do.. just keep urself together and suck it up!

no time for arguing or merungut this time. btw, its 1.40 am.. and i have to go to work tomorrow.. so, i have to sleep.. there are tonnes of stories happen to me this few weeks. and i am eager to write it here. coz its fun. later, i'll come back and give some story.

for now, i cant stand my eyes from closing and its a gud bye..

bye, daa.. oh, sorry if my sentences upside down.. a bit sleepy and so lazy to make it right.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.