0

use of facebook

Posted by mierah on 11:01 PM
i miss my mum and dad.. just now, i'm video-calling them using application in the facebook cause its the easiest thing to teach through the phone. while calling them, i took them to a short tour around my house. and now, they know how my house looks like. and later, i'm thinking to give them a tour around this place. where do i buy my food and my stuff, where do i wait for the bus and where is my office. since i dont have my sony any more, i cant vc using my phone..

i'm giving them a surprise next week. i'm going back to kuching! hahah.. but, my mum knows about it.. but my dad doesnt. i cant wait to see how they react and see me later. hihi...

its 11 pm and i have to sleep now coz i am working tomorrow. see ya! gud nite.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.