0

i'm on my way.

Posted by mierah on 12:36 AM in ,
i'm done watching a malay drama at tv3 and suddenly, i was really into that drama. i dont care whether u guys think this is lame. its about an evil mother in law and sounds so snake to the family. she talks with polite sentence but it was actually the meanest thing to say.

i was working very far away from my family and this drama shows the mother is missing her daughter very much. then, i'm thinking about my mum at home. yes, i called her everyday but its just not the same when u r there. plus in the movie, when the mother knows that her daughter will come back home, she was very excited. however, the meanest mother in law did something tricky so that they cant go back. the mother waited until she had an accident and the daughter didnt know about it bcoz the 'snake' didn't told her. then, bla.. bla.. the daughter had her chance to go back home. but, its too late coz the mother died.

this moment, i remembered my family at home again. and for a sec, i feel so guilty leaving my mum and dad there just to follow my dream. but, my sense come back before my emotion come all over me. i have a dream and that dream is to make my parents happy and proud. i know they are happy when they saw i'm happy. i always missing them lately and that drama just let my emotion burst.


i miss my family........

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.