0

updates

Posted by mierah on 9:31 PM in , ,
owh, based on the last last post, which i posted on 1 july.. today is 12 july and i have a lot to tell.

on 27th june, i had been offered the administrative assistant job. since i have no job at all and no respond for my application, i just took the job. the job is simple. i need to do the database for the company, paper work for the program, and letterssss.......... many kind of letters. hahahah... i'm working 20 hours per week with rmxxx per month. i think its worth it or more worth it actually.

but, of course i'm still searching for the better job and hopefully i can use my degree.. *finger cross*. i did applied for job in miri and training in cbg. but, my head dont really like the cbg thing.... i probably prefer not working with the government right now. i have my own mission in life.

my previous weeks had been filled with thousand of laughter...:)))))))) not else by my favorite person, bintang!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhaahhaaha... she made me laugh everyday and every minutes. hahaha.. although she said that actually i am the one that made she laugh out loud. watching her smile and laugh everytime i make the 'face' or say something ridiculous just made my day.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.