0

its decided

Posted by mierah on 10:28 PM in ,
the big dilemma between stay in cbg or accept the new job as an engineer has been decided last week. about half an hour i change my mind from quitting and choose to stay in the training program.

before this, i had decided to quit both of my choices, however as always... my super cool dad... brainwash my super genius brain and he did it again. changing my mind from quitting. i dont know how he does that, but he did change my mind.

plus, he gave one good advice while we were still on the motocycle, he said,'dont easily influenced by others cause u never know them'

so, here i am working without salary, n just allowance..

i have sumthing to write here but i am in hurry now, i'll update later..

bye. cya!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.