0

how i got my job

Posted by mierah on 10:37 PM in , ,
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................. i really dont have time to blog! ahhh... this is because i am working from 8.30 until 5.. monday to friday, saturday maybe sunday break. aahhhhh.... this is so tiring.

here, let me tell u how i got the job. first, my cousin asked me to register for cbg (capacity building for graduate) this cbg thing will help u to find any vacancy in any company private or government. then, place u to that agency. so, i register by sending an email to that cbg.

then, after a week, they called me and asked me to send my resume and all the certs to them. so, the next day after i got the called, i sent the thing they want.

after that, 2 days later.... i got a called from them and told me that there is a vacancy in one construction company. they only give me 30 minutes to decide whether i want the job or not. lastly, i took it after i talked with my boss..

just imagine, on wed i sent that resume, on friday i got the called and i have to report to the company on next monday. i feel so mixed up cause i have not expected all this in few days... i am shocked.

aa... to treat my shockness, my bro, my sister and i went for midnight movie. watching harry potter in 3D. and it was awesomeeeee!!! u guys should watch it.


owh, ok, back to the job.. on the first day in the new company, there is one guy that also been sent by cbg. so, there are two of us from cbg. we had our first meeting with the big boss and he offered us to become a permanent staff there. but with loww salary cause we have no experience at all. i didnt give any answer yet. i am still thinking about this promotion..


haa... so that is how i got my job rite now... ahhh... so many mosquitoes la here, i'll update again later. c ya!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.