0

its been a long day

Posted by mierah on 11:18 PM in ,
i am so tired today since i woke up late and i arrived 5 minutes late at the office. as i sampe at the office, my boss was in my room waiting for me.. huhu... scary. and she just said that i need to prepare 19 letters 4 the list she gave me earlier (day b4 yesterday). then, she want me to update about the proposal and the government letter... hurmm... i did managed to finish the 19 letters cause it was copy and paste... the proposal, i told her i need some time to finish it up. then i had lunch with my bosses. huhu.. i have to eat a lot since my bosses want me to have it.


then, i sent my friend to the airport.. at first, she said her flight was 4.10 pm and by the time i want to fetch her, its already 2.30 pm.. if u always take an airplane, u know how late u r now.. but then, she said her flight was actually at 4.25 pm.. n i sempat sent her to the airport.. fuhh...


hah, my day din finish here, since fina will be going to kl tomorrow, i just want to spend some time with her. so, we went for karaoke cause yesterday we din make it. i love karaoke with her as i can sing whatever song i want. hahahah... we love to sing kelly clarkson's song. hehe.. that night just a nice goodbye for me to her. hope to see u again! hey, i havent see your dress!


ahaa.... u must think i will finish here.. no no no... i am not wrapped it now. at home, my little cousin was actually waiting for me.. awww... so sweet... so, i have to play with him. after that, i need to send him back to his house. but he doesnt want to.. he said he want to sleep with me here. i have to bribe him and said, we'll play again tomorrow and now u have to go home. after several minutes, he said ok.. so, i sent him back home.

after that, i thought i just want to go upstairs and sleep. but, i spend some time with my family instead. we watched Imam Muda and having fun together. i saw my mum fried some mee hoon for dinner. i 'swooped' all of it although i already had my meal. hehe.. the mee hoon was nice.

aaaaa then, i had some conflict with my feelings. and now it just recovering.. after all that, i surely can say i had a full day with full tummy too... hahahaha...

that's all folks. i had to go. c u latter!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.