0

lunch

Posted by mierah on 1:43 PM in
today, i am having my lunch alone since my dad and mum has something to do. i called my friend to pick me up, but she cant.. she doesnt have a car to pick me. so this is my story...

today's lunch was... i walked alone from my work place to kfc. i ate snack plate with my lappy, watching gossip girl. everyone was looking at me, but i dont care. after i finished my lunch, i went for window shopping. i was looking for the sandal that i saw last month at hopoh, but i didnt find it anywhere except there. this weekend, i'm totally gonna buy that sandal. huh. and a brand new shoes.

haa.. my work today was becoming a translator for my boss. but it was not easy you know... hahaha.. of cause i get help from the thing called internet. hehehe...

just now, while i stepped in to the office, a lady called me and asked me to fill one form. first, i taught the company form, but it turns out her daughter's project. geography i think. haa... so funny, these kids need to be taught to do their own work. if not, the parents will become the victims. i donno what to say, now and then is different. so the people also different..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.