0

Its tired to entertain.

Posted by Unknown on 9:52 PM

I was so tired today. maybe because of fasting since i havent fasting much lately. so... the hunger is different from usual.

Not much for today's work. i just prepare my minutes for yesterday and now. its in ww's hand. she wants to check everything and maybe she thinks she need to. let her be. if she want to check. just give it to her. i dont give a damn about it.

Another thing that i did for today was the report. this report really took my head of. there is too many conflict about it and i am tired of all that. never ending story. why dont we come up with one solution which can be followed by everyone. most of the staff here is the engineer and engineer suppose to solve the problm. not create the new one.

I wanted to write something but my eyes is really sleepy. i couldnt stand it any longer. so, before my hp slam on to my face, better i put it down first.

so. good night!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.