0

I need help

Posted by Unknown on 10:28 PM

I dont know what is happening to me.... I dont feel so good. I cant stand the stupid jokes anymore. why.... what is happening now.. There is so many things in my head. But, the main point is.. i cant control the temper. I hate that when i loose control. i'll tend to say some hurtful things which i didnt mean to..

what am i thinking.... i dont know what i actually want. maybe, I want to be happy.. how to happy? i want to be free of debt. i want to be independent. i want my freedom. i want my money increasing. i want to live a full life. i want to take care of my family. i want to be there for anyone i cared. i want to be good in what i do..

i feel so stupid. i am demotivated. i cant keep on thinking like this.. Ya Allah... i may seek your help.. only You know what is happening to me and everything that behind it... please give me peaceful in my heart.. keep me sane in anything i do, keep my parents healthy and great wisdom and also please ease my debt..

I want to be consistance in keeping myself healthy again.. i need to be healthy and happy again. Amirah. please  keep your head up and do not lose hope.. be patience.. everything gonna be okay...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.