0

I'm done

Posted by mierah on 8:48 AM in ,

Ahooyyy...

Haaa... I am agree with qoute 'legends are lesson'- brave-

Man are predictable.. They r rasional n logic. But, for those who arent, its quite hard to understand.. Just like woman.

I personally cant understand myself.. Haaa... If u know what i mean... I couldnt decide what to follow.. Brain or heart.. It feels some sort of battle inside of me. And after a few hours, im tired and then i just go with the flow.. Hahah..

Truly, i dont know what actually im gonna wrote here.. I just want to say something here.. Owh. I remember...

I am done with u. Please dont chase me anymore.. I cant accept u as what u need me to. So, let just be frens or whatever u want it and let the nature decide..

I'll missed ur text but i dont missed u. I'll missed the fight i have with myself because of u, but i dont want u to stay in. Its complicated and i am done with all this. Thank u for all the memories, and all the thing that u have given me.

U make me realize something about myself and i want to thank u for that. I forgive what u have done to me, and i hope u forgive me too. I am not the best for u and i hope u will find her soon.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.