0

Im not good enough

Posted by mierah on 7:32 AM in ,

I think she is mad at me.. My mum.. Because last night, i come back home at almost 12 am... Earlier that day, she mentioned that she wants to eat outside cause she din cook any for dinner.. I told her that i have a game with my colleague and may come back late for dinner. So, she just bought me a take away..

After the game, i've decided to meet my fren since she will leaving to kl the next day... We had a little chat and stories.... I missed the old time.. Really do...

Then, the thing that make me say she was mad at me is she din really care about me, she din ask anything... Its like a silent punishment. And this morning, she din even talk to me. Usually, she will asked or juz talk anything when i said something.. And yet, she just talking to my dad and make me basically invisible...

Its hurt, and very painful when i know i did made her sad or mad... I really feel that i am not a good daughter for her.. I am not good enough for her to be in the family... I cant decide or divide my time for work, frens and family even myself... And i am very tired... Physically and emotionally.. What should i do.. Tommorow is mother's day and i dont want to ruin it...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.