0

That is not my intention

Posted by mierah on 11:54 PM

Hello there...

This moment, i just wanna say that i am very sorry really deeply sorry about tonite's incident..

I have no intention to run over the poor, afraid and cold frog at the road while im driving back from work... Im trying to dodge them but there is nothing else i can do... I had killed two hopeless frog tonite and i am very sorry about that.

Maybe the frogs just had to be died today on my present at that location. I couldnt say much because it already happen and they are obviously dead... I just want every frog knows that it is not my intention to kill them.. It was an accident.. Tragic accident... I am very sorry for their losses...

*pity the living, not the dead because the living need to move on for their life* - Prof. Dumbledore


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.