0

Emptiness is overrated..

Posted by mierah on 8:56 AM

Hi there... Yup, its me again...

Lately i dont feel like myself. There are something in my chest that i want to let it out... But, it still stay there n wondering around. I couldnt let it out coz i dont really know what it is.. I think there is a hole in my heart which need to be heal.

Not that my heart was broken or hurt... Its just feel empty n i have to fill it with something. Feeling lost is the worse feeling ever.. U donno what u want, what u need, what u think, and worst, u donno what u r... Everything seems wrong and not right.

I hope i can heal myself and be as i want me to b. I hope this is only a phase in life that i have to go through.. I really hope so....


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.