0

we have to choose

Posted by mierah on 1:07 AM in
the holiday is coming, or can i say already started! hahhah.. i'm at the airport waiting for my plane.. which will arrive at 5 pm.. boring le.. here..


btw, back to the basic. i have a lot of stories to tell. but i donno where to begin. i felt like i am not myself again. but its refreshing and feels good. i want to start something new. it feels like if u want to do something that u think u can't do, but u did it anyway.. its amazing.. that the think i wanna try.

for now on, i am trying to be want i want to be for last few years. the person that i want to be before i step to the matriculation. just let the time tells what will happen in the next 5 years.. is my dream come true? or become a different than i want to be.


other than that, after listening to the lecture this morning, some taught come out of my mind. what will happen to me after i graduated. can i find a good job? can i survive in the world without my parents.

its almost 5, and i think i should stop now, i may continue later, in my home.....~~~ heheee.. bye!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.