0

i am home

Posted by mierah on 10:51 PM in
hello2.... i'm home.. feels good and happy 2 be at home. but, the flight, that i took just now, was unpleasant and the most painful ever. i can't sleep or sit properly in the flight. i donno why, plus the plane was very slow.... 15 minutes late. i hate that flight.

my head feels like want to explode while in the plane cause of the pressure thing i think.. and then, my flu is getting worse and the ewww, disgusting mucuses keep flowing inside my throat. i can feel it flowing down slowly. plus2, i think my ears got problem too.. i can't hear my own voice and people keep on saying they can't hear my voice. but i think, i'd scream already...


things to do for this week.
- wedge yon
- assignments retaining wall
- shopping with abg
- kms rumah
- wat
- bake cakes
- go to c wak (if can la)
- and all things related.

i want to watch tv.. its been ages... i din watch tv.. off to go..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.