0

turn back life

Posted by mierah on 11:05 PM in ,
i am super happy today. hahaha. life is karma.. every sadness will be covered with happiness..
yesterday, i am super2 devastated and disappointed. bcoz of some reasons...

but, today, i am so happy. but, not for the whole day. today, sahur time, the car wont start. my bro n i need to go to grandma's house to sahur together. plus our parents are there 2. after the car wont start, so, we have to use motorcycle. same problem occur when the motorcycle also can't be started. just imagine, both of us bru bgun tido, n we need to push the motorcycle. i have to run and push the motorbike while my brother tried to start it. it was tiring and depressing. we almost give up, but i ask my bro 2 try again. den, it works. so, we had our sahur as planned.

in the morning, i help my mum 2 scrub the garage's floor. we had a great time. plus, my brother oso came 2 cheer us up. he called me 'gelama' n keep on saying, 'ma, ney gelama tek ney? lari dh nya ka?.. this moment, will be one of my best memories... he's great on cheering up the day. here, the sad, sorrow, depressing day had turn to happy and bright day..

then, i went out with wak a.k.a. my honey~~. its amazing. although, it is not much. just walking around spring... it is always spring.. we just donno where to hang out. pity.. hahah... but its ok, we figure it out later.
owh, before that, i went to fina's house to take some stuffs. n i officially met her niece. erika.. haha.. she is so cute. super adorable. hehe..

next, the happiness doesn't end here. i'm on the phone with my sis which will come back on this Thursday. talking with her, is wonderful. i can't wait to meet her face 2 face.


unfortunately... the happiness is trying to flip back. after sending my brother to the workshop, i went straight back home. but, while i'm on the way back, something happen. horn, blockage, missd junction, and so on. then.. the bad luck follow.. while i want to go to my aunt's, the car wont start again. and this time, it worse. can't start, the light keep blinking and the alarm also start to ring. arrghhh.... i hate alarm.. too loud. duhh.. that's it purpose after all...

after that, the karma not yet turning back. it almost 6 pm and i am not serving any food for breaking fast. my mum n dad just came back from indiastreet.. and asked me to do tons of works.. huhu..


in the end, the happiness came back where i had a great time while baking my cake until now.. its almost 3 am.. btw, i overslept during layering the cake.. i slept like 20 minutes and thank God, my cake din burn.. if it burn, no 1 will notice bcoz its chocolate.. it is dark btw. hahah..

i am sooo freakin sleeepy right now... i wonder when is my bedtime... hurry up cake..

off to the cake. duhh...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.