0

idk wat 2 say

Posted by mierah on 10:52 PM in ,
today is the last day of my holiday..

before this, i x saba nk blit kolej. but.. now, i feel like sedih mok blit kolej.. today, i woke up 8.30 in the morning. i saw my mum's face while talking to her. it's just unexplainable feeling. during lunch, i ate with my dad while watching tv. it feels so rite. and we had a high tea together which prepared by me. then, we took our dinner. together.. i miss my abg, and my sis. having dinner together is the best time ever. here, we share stories, jokes, and everything.. i think i will never get it elsewhere.

btw, after dinner, i have to prepare some cakes to be bought tomorow. my parents are there helping.. we had a great time tonite. maybe its too late for now, bcoz today is my last day. before this, i was busy with my things and they were busy with other things. we dont have much time to spend together since the holiday.

for last few days, mcm2 happen. and everything is not rite. there must be some mistakes or wrong here and there. and i, have some internal problem with my parents.. its hard to explain here, but my frens knew. and i din blame anyone for this. bcoz there is no rite or wrong. its just cycle of life. and everyone knows life is complicated and unpredictable..

i have to go now, i hope my feeling will heal soon... btw, kmk tkut mok pg kelas azlan................. and take the exam! assignment nya lom polh.. presentation fyp is coming. and kmk rsa mcmm lom sedia jak!!! huk3...



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.