2

tHe opEning sEaSon..

Posted by mierah on 12:47 AM

First week...

Wah.. what a buzy week…


I hope I can cope up wif ol this until the end of the sem..



4 last week, I’m buzy because I was the manager of merentas kampus 4 interkolej. Although, I’m also a manager b4 this, it is not the same. This is because merentas kampus includes between 100-150 person but netball only 12 peoples.huhu.. that’s a lot of people. Here, I’ve learnt it is difficult 2 managed hundred of people in the same time. Juz imagine, I only have 4 days 2 managed ol things about this run. There r sum people taught I’ve been working in the office because I always go there. Huhu… it was exhausted and I don’t wanna do that anymore.. to much people I need 2 handle plus their weird attitude. I don wanna say it here.



But, ol of my efforts r paid of. Our college got fifth place over 15 colleges and it is new record 4 my college..!!!! how amazing it is.. i want 2 congrates ol who take part in it.. thanks u guys. Not 2 forget, thank 2 my frens that help me go through that nite.. huhu.. thanks very much!



In the mean time, I’ve drama between me n sumone.. I donno how it begin, but it was bizarre. Huhu.. I know, the word is 2 much. But, it is really bizarre. My fren also said so. It was 2 much questions 2 answers. Haha… That’s y I said it bizarre. huhu.. However, its done now. Beside, I think it juz 4 me 2 ‘warm up’.. hak3.. wat an evil.



Finish about the drama, now I am still upset at my fren, because that day she told me sumthing… and its hurt.. ouch! But, she never realized it. That’s y, I will try 2 forgive and forget. Huhu…



Yesterday, I went 4 a movie wif my cousins. We watched outlander. The story is ok 4 me. It is not 2 much, n easy 2 understand compared 2 the spirit.. the movie that I saw 1 week ago. warrgghhh…!! Wat a pathetic movie. Huhu.. but, sumthing really cool happen, because of that movie, we watched brainscan without a ticket. Hak3... we sneak out from the first hall, and then went 4 another hall. Wah3… it’s cool and amazing.. wat an experience.. u can try it, but don get caught! hak3..

For week 2, juz wait 4 another post.. huhu.. astalavista….(^^)


2 Comments


bz nang jwak awk tok sampei xda update blog agik huhu


saba la oo...
jap gik mek update..

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.