0

chAos wEek..^^,

Posted by mierah on 3:09 PM

Aloha…!!!

Mals nya mok update menatang tok..Tp, cam bes jak mok naip..My last 2 weeks was disaster.. not really la.. juz hard 4 me..After the larian merentas kampus, I need 2 collect the number again, and now, I need 29 more number..Malas mok pg bilit cdaknya eyh..Lelah jak polh announcement, p x juak mok anta balit..

Huhu… bia jak la dolok benda ya..



Ok, here I want 2 share sumting..

The 2nd week is nothing 2 share, it juz an assignment.. hee.. but, there is sumthing I did.

For the 1st week, I went to EE class, because I want 2 accompany my fren..i decide not 2 write my name 4 the first place. But, my fren, fina dare me 2 write it. So, I juz wrote it..hee.. I think it will not make any probs. However, it did. In the next class, the lec put my name in one of the lab group. My fren told me that the lec r looking 4 me. Hihi..really looking, I mean it, she keep yelling my name non stop.. hak3.. can’t imagine how. I feel bad 4 the lec.( I will take this course in the next 2 sem.. hope she din recognize me..) My fren in it, juz keep silent n very quiet.. huhu..



During this week, I had many misunderstanding between many people.. my fren, my family..n it was so miserable n stressful. I can’t focus on anything, even my studies. I had 2 redo my design assignment; I did not start anything on my envi assignment that had 2 b submit on the next week, plus, I haven finish my minit mesyuarat 4 reventh. Huk3.. so many.. but, I have 2 go through it.. and… I did it.. except the minit mesyuarat. Huhu.. this misunderstanding really make me terrible person.. huk3.. let it go..!!!!!!!


Huk3..let the pass be gone.. hee..



On 18 jan 09, I went for paintball competition. Hak3.. it was the most greatest game I ever did. Huk3.. but, we need 2 pay 15 ringgit per person. 1 group 5 persons. However, the most important is we got the 2nd place over 20 groups. Hak3.. what the feeling.. we managed 2 b top 5 but didn’t realize 2 get 2nd place… hak3… I luv it..! in addition, I haven’t got shoot by anybody.. hak3..I’m the man.. but, I want 2.. huk3.. later I think..



Next, 1 day, on 21st jan, my fren and I went for bowling. Juz the 2 of us… huhu..others don wan 2 go, because of the assignment. So, it juz 2 of us. We went 2 the mines, go 4 bowling, 2 games but both of us did not satisfied wif the games. Huk3.. but, she said that im improved. Huhu.. for the first game, I used 10 lbs ball, huk3.. heavy.. sampe terlepas kat belakng.. hak3… malu2.. then, I changed 2 8 lbs. this ball is ok, but always go in the wrong path, u know..(bukn jln yg lurus) huhu.. too light I think, that's y it corner too much. Hak3.. wat the theory, juz said 2 make me feel better.. hak3... but really i didn’t play well.. after dat, we played dance floor..!! superb..!! hak3.. luv this game. but i envy 4 those who can play it very well.. i will try my best.. Finished.



Ater the bowling, I went back 2 college and try 2 finish 3 assignment (hydro, envi, soil) huhu… sapa soh main2.. kn.. xda masa dah mok polh keja.. I sleep late that nite. What does u think? Assignment of course.. Huhu… by hook or by crook I have 2 finish it..but, don worry.. I can do it.. i will.. huk3…



After that, we have mid term holiday. Only for 1 week. On the 24th evening, my cousin wif her family of course and I went to bukit tinggi Pahang. It was so many pleasing views from there. We spend a nite in selesa hotel, lil bit far from Colmar, because all room in colmar oledi finish booked.. but, in the morning, it was raining and reli cold.. Here r sum pics I took while at bukit tinggi.

my dinner dat nite.. guess how much it cost? it was RM6.

view while on top of clock tower.

ikan dalam tasek kat japenese tea house.. byk.. besa2 gik ya..

tok kolam ikan2 ya.. cantek kn...?

tyme at rabbit farm.. cantek rabbit nya.. byk juak...

hak3.. tok gmbr jak.. x msok pun..

my castle...!!! (bla la ya)

me wif my new fren.. hik.. boring li muka ya.. pakh?


1 experience I never forget. At botanical garden, 1 little tiny creature had bite me. It was really itchy for the first time. But really kmk gelik….!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pacat ba ya gigit kmk.. eeeeeeeeeeee……………….. dh la itam. Begerak2 gk ya.. gatal na msok lam sluar org.. kmk realize bnd ya ad pun tyme lm toilet, mun x pg toilet, dakne ka.. eeeeeee……… damn pacat ya..nyaman2 jak ggt org..

place where i realize sumting bite me..!!



Later, we went home in the evening of 25th jan. that nite, ol of us r really tired. But, the next day, we went 4 a movie at seremban 2.. underworld 3.. huu.. syok3.. tgok la.. best.! Tp, da part yg x phm gilak.. but, for sure, best la.. in the mean tyme, b4 tgk movie, my kazen n I searching 4 in-line skates. Huhu.. then we found it in jusco. Rm 52. But, after we think twice and wisely, we did not buy it.dunno why, like sumting told me that don buy it… so, I didn’t. huu.. creepy..



After holiday for 4 days, I had a fever plus flu plus skit tekak. Ish.. nasib tyme cuti xda pa2.. n now, I am still wif my flu.. dunno when can recover.. huk3.. until this tyme, I have nothing 2 write anymore… I will write again soon.. smile always..(^^,)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.