0

30 jan 2009

Posted by mierah on 12:04 PM

Wahh… so boring here.. no one in the college. Plus my rumate oso go back 2 ganu. Huk3.. I am alone here… in my room, no 232.. eating instant noodle.. huk3.. I have too much work, because of that, I donno where 2 start. Hak3.. (mlas actually).. huhu.. I dunno what 2 write this tyme..



What am I thinking..??

I luv 2 think, until it is too much and in the end burden myself. Huhu… sapa srh pike bnd plek2.. bkan bnd plek, it juz came across in my head and then pusing2, jln2, until I cannot take it anymore. Something that I always think are, where is everybody?, why does it happen 2 me?, can I do this? And many more.. but, sometimes, there is nothing in my head and then it oso make me sick! I am complicated.. emm..not me, human.. huk3..



This morning I woke up too early. Its 3 am. Huk3… pa kah bgun awl2.. tp, sambung tdo blit.. hak3.. dh la ujan.. bes juak tdo.. then, I woke up again, 8 am.. its still early… so, sambung blit tdo… until 9.30.. after that, ddk dpn lap. 0n9 kjp.. until 11 am I think. Pasya, bok g mandik.. hak3..

Until now, I need 2 do my assignment.. so, I have 2 go..

Bubbye…


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.