0

my star...

Posted by mierah on 10:10 AM in ,
i have something to say....

I MISS MY 'BINTANG' so much.......

i cant wait to go home.... but, i still have to stay here until end of may.

last time we met each other was last year.. and if my math is right, its about 7 months and 4 days we havent meet and see each other.

and last time i'm in my house was on 31 dec 2010. so it about 4 months i am not going back.

this sem is crucial. but, after last seven sems with hectic and stress, i think i am less stress this sem. i am stress, but i still can enjoy my miserable life.

it is true when old people says ' alah bisa tegal biasa'..

i have presentation to prepare. so, see ya!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.