0

its 14th week

Posted by mierah on 9:23 AM in , ,
wow... its a been loooooooooooog time since the last post. i really dont have much time to update anything here coz i have like mountains of other works. i am really disappointed with myself recently. my feelings are not stable and swinging like a typhoon.


i am so tired this past few days. my presentation for the capstone is not good. i know i can do better that dat. i hate when i have this bad memories.... my policy is even worst. i havent start my penilaian individu. the reaction paper......... i dont know how 2 complete all the tasks now. the fyp is confusing..... i dont know what to say in the discussion.. omg.. i am doom........


before that, i am very thankful to her, cause without her, i couldnt move my fingers to start typing my works.

other than that, i am very thankful coz i have her beside me everytime i think i wanna fall down.
she will try to 'kutip' me back and let me sit down and then stand up straight again. she is awesome.

but, i wont tell in front of her cooz she wont believe me, hahahahah.. i refuse to tell in front of her, cause later she will forget that she is awesome. so, i rather wrote here, so she knows and always knows that she is an awesome friend.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.