0

sarcastic!

Posted by mierah on 5:17 PM in ,
hello there Mr. H. i am on your service this week. as much as i concern, the other bosses didn't give as much work as you do.


but, i'm glad u gave me those works. it does teaches me about all things in this area. however... Mr. H, i don really like u. the way u speak, act, think and all sort of things, i don really like it. u r sarcastic.



don ever judge me although u seem didn't do it.. i can tell.



i have three tasks that i need to submit tomorrow. all with different people and area. one is tagging the drawing, the other is estimate the roof replacement, and the other is design the slab. once i want the works, all things come together. i hate them all. huh. makes my life miserable.




oh.. ya. my lecturer will come to visit me here. 1st of july at noon. hee.... can't wait. but before that, i have to face the cruelest training coordinator ever. i hope everything will go well.


off to work...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.