0

father's day..!!! ngee....

Posted by mierah on 12:09 AM in ,
happy father's day to my papa and to all fathers in the world.


thank you dd..


he is the greatest daddy in my world...!!! it is because he is the only daddy i have. hahahaha... he is amazing and awesome, although he has his own agenda how to tc all of us.



i have the cooolest daddy ever. he's funny, firm, really good on making jokes and create a nonsense stories. especially when we take our dinner together. plus, he is talented in many things. i adore him and hope i can trace all his talents.


fyi, he can be a chef, tailor, contractor, businessman, counselor, plumber, imam, housekeeper, boss, worker, just name it, he will be anything for us except doctor because he has something going own when it comes with blood. hehehe... but, the one thing he always be is a papa for us.


however, not to forget my mummy also.. although this is father's day, i have to mention about my mummy because when there is my father, my mummy will also there. heeee...:)) happy belated mother's day mummy... hehe.... luv u both. take care yourself while we all are not there to take care of you guys.


while i'm here, there are few people said that i am just like my father. hahahaha.. like father, like daughter.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.