0

aaaaaaaaa..........

Posted by mierah on 7:52 PM in ,
due date for training is around the corner.... i haven finish my report yet..



REPORT...!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................... help2... somebody help me......



hurmm... u know what, i kinda like this training session because i can give my opinion and learn something that i don want to learn actually. but, sincerely i like working here, with these people although they r annoying and sarcastic.. hahaha... i think i like it here because i have friend with me here. the new trainee reported last week in our department. my senior actually at high school.


emmm... i only have 2 weeks more to go.. so, i have one week to finish the report before time's up. aarrrrggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! hate report.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.