0

i want u back.

Posted by mierah on 6:45 PM in ,
seriously........

my life become upside down without u..


i really need u in my life. helping me going through all the challenges in this cruel life. talking to u make me feels good and appreciated. missed the old times...



please, don leave me here, alone.. i really need u, especially now. lately, i always moo0dy with others. i am sorry.. i din mean 2.. i am always felt that i am useless.. nobody needs me. but, if sumting happen, everybody is looking for me.. but only as the last solution..... what do u think i am?? ur slave? its ouch babe, when u r been ignored. and then, never been thanked.. wooow.. its not that i want sumthing back, it's just manner,ok.. and din u know anything about sivic concious? huh!



after typing this post, i feel that i am better alone. if there is sumone closed to me, sumthing might be happen. and i already felt the pain of losing sumone. n, i don wan it to feel it again. i hope so. life is unpredictable.



so, now... i think, i don need u anymore...... life must go on.. whether with or without u.. but, i still hope u will come back.. although i know u can't....... i just need to except this fact.. u will not coming back... i can't replaced u with others. u r to special to me.. u have a piece of my heart.. and it always be yours. i'll always be missing u..princess adeng..



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.