1

forgot

Posted by mierah on 8:33 PM in ,
owh.. i totally forgot to story about something happy happen this last few days... byk glak drama.. x ingt alu cita best.. ish3.. cut the story short, after wwe paper, we had a little party rite.. yeah... its awesome.

there was sumthing amazing happen before highway paper....... me n my fren, u know who, did some awesome recording.. its fun. we managed to record almost 7 songs. hak3... leh wat album... keh3..


but, its not just that, on our last song, there was sumone knocked my door.. hahaha... cuak2.. we already imagine that our neighbours comes to scold us or maybe somone piss off at us because we were loud that nite. hahaha.. but, turns out, it was my fren's roomie.. come to seek her roomie.. hahaha... funny.. those vidoes can't make me stop laughing.. if i am in the bad shape or feeling down, i'll watch these vidoes and it will bring back my smile..


for this time, this memories is the only best thing happen in my exam weeks.others.. naaa... stressful...


but, there is one thing i like on that day. in the evening, i went to mines with sum frens.. n is weird... but, let it be. i am totally satisfied with myself on that day, i got 80+ points for bowling.. which i never had. i sang the song that i din know.. totally suicide. but. people luv it. i played dance floor, got A, but usually S, huhu.. nevermind. i still got the bonus stage. hakhak... im really happy that nite. but, only for myself. haha.. i donno how do other people feel.. i don think i wan to know either..


the important thing is im happy and others have there own things to do. no conflict. i guess..


1 Comments


x kacak tusan tok eyh...

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.