0

The Emo

Posted by Unknown on 9:38 PM
As usual, I will have this episode of emotion breakdown. And this episode hit me hard.. but not really, it just enough making me wanted to cry.

This wil always. always happens if there is a miscommunication between others. I hate it so much when there is a moment when I know I'm hurting someone. regardless of direct or indirect action of mine.

When the moment passed, I will have this rage  inside me that saying 'what have you done!!'. Then, everything just fell apart.

Seems like I am still at failed on controlling the mood swing or the rush of emotion when I'm having one. I am just a failure.. I am the worst.. I don't know anything.. I can't even understand myself.

However, this shall pass as the usual way it is. and as for now.. i just want to be in my cave together with all my furbabies.. so, adios. astalavista. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.