0

is thinking a problem?

Posted by mierah on 6:19 PM in ,
it starts again. the thinking.think about the policy class and of cause the lecturer. once, i start thinking about this, it will never stop. until someone or sumthing disturb me more than the thinking issues.

but now, even fyp thing also cant replace my thinking. i need to think about my fyp or other assignments or test. its tired to think about the thing that is not technical. my head is full of this non theoretical things. and all 'why' question come out frm my head.

i hate this, bcoz it is not the right time to think of all this things. but, is there any right time to think about all this think? i also have no idea. so, i think, i just screwed.

its been a long time i start to think again. because, most of the time, i will go with the flow. i will think when there is problem to solve or think other things to cover the problem.

i dont have time to sit down and think. for me its just waste of time. but, after i started to think again, i realize that i missed so many things. cause i choose to ignore everything, i din know much of what happen around me. ignoring things is easier than thinking the solution. and now, i regret it.

so, is thinking a problem? i think u should think it yourself...

thanks to this class because let me think again...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.