0

i am in shock!

Posted by mierah on 7:36 PM in ,
OMG!!!! i asked the same question twice!! and u din even bother to answer it? dont u dare said u din hear it, i know u do. and then, after i asked for the second time, u suddenly gave me the conclusion. hellooooooooowwwwwwwwwww........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who the hell r u that decide my decision. its my money and u dont have any right to say that!

F@#%ing S!!!!!!!!!!! why am i so naive...... do u really din hear what i just asked u that time??????? really?????????? omg. i cannot forget about this. really, i cant.

and now, how am i suppose to do? was this my fault? really??? i cant believe what i just heard from u just now. my heart stop beating for a sec or 2. i donno, maybe.. but i stunned. and u............. giving me ur pretty little cute face and lazy voice..... aaarrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like crying..... btw, its not for u, but i just cant really say it, after what u have said to me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.