0

i am tired

Posted by mierah on 4:17 AM in ,
this last couple of days was very tiring. add on with the damn annoying holidays. i dont have any energy to talk about what happened last week. and now, i cant sleep coz tooo tired. my body feel stress and my mind clumsy. things that make me tired:

- fyp of course
- reading journals and articles
- thinking about all things (and seriously i cant stop thinking)
- less work out (become lazier and lazy again)
- my ngarei room also can make me tired.

now is 4.25 a.m and i am still awake. i donno when i am going to bed. still working. its ok, i dont have any class 4 tomorrow..
continue my work and watching grey's.







btw, this is for u, i am tired of u being ignorance. and now, i cant wait 4 u anymore, i just cant. u choose ur ignorant over me, and i'm not accepting it.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.