0

bitch!

Posted by mierah on 4:37 PM in ,
everyone that i think nice, suddenly would become a total a-hole super idiot bloody fool power of seven! i donno why..... u guys a very selfish more than anyone could imagine.

i just freakin tired too make ur life easy and instead my life miserable. but now, i couldnt say more coz its already happen. and i have too clean ur mess to make sure evryone are happy.

thank God i am positive now. thinking make me wiser and better. hopefully, i can stay with it.

i dont have enough sleep last nite coz of ur selfishness. and now, u r wasting my time coz of ur selfishness also. can u see... u r ruining my life. i have many other things to do and because of u, i have to struggle harder with my own problem.

i dont understand why cant u think. u have the brain, use it moron! it will be a waste if u have it but din use it.

for myself, stop mumbling and get your job done in time. u dont have enough time to do all of it if u cant stop blabbering here.

pace urself and do ur best.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.