2

new roomate

Posted by mierah on 12:34 AM in ,

Today, I got a roommate.

My roommate is a beetle. A nice big bug that’s suddenly came into my room. At first, I taught he’s dead. But after I touched him, he’s moving and slowly I told him, ‘u can stay here if u want 2’. Then, he stops moving and just stay there. Until now even. I just assume that the bug is male, coz I can’t imagine a female bug. Hehe.. can u?

approximate 12 hours later,

however.... when i am ready to go to the dreamland, he started to fly all around my room. i dont know why. maybe he doesn't like dark room. coz he starts to fly like crazy right after i switched off the light. and now, my roommate is gone. i just have to let him go.

gud bye buggy. nice to meet u today.


2 Comments


you are so cute la mira..hahaha..
bye2 buggy..nnti die dtg tuh..sbb rindu kt ko..


hahah.... bug 2 ade lg td. kt lua blik ak. hehehe

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.