0

i wish...

Posted by mierah on 11:58 PM in ,

I am bored. I am all alone here. No roommate to chat, no friends to talk, no boys to play with. I just wish I have a car or a bike right now. So, I can go anywhere I want although I might be lost somewhere... but don’t worry, no one care, nobody cares.

I don’t believe this either, I miss driving. I miss it a lot. Although I have said I hate being a driver, but actually at this moment, I miss it like crazy. I miss to be someone’s driver. The reason I hate to be a driver not because I don’t like to drive or become a driver. What am I saying??? Forget it. I hate being a driver because I do not know the road. I don’t know where to go and it sucks. That is why I don’t like driving.



However.. I may said I hate it, and it’s just because I am tired being used. Don’t use me as a driver, I can be your driver as happy as I like the driving, but don’t ever2 use me. i like to help, my pleasure to help but don’t make me as a puppet. i have feelings u know. just because of this, I told other people I don’t like driving.

So, I want that freakin car!!!!! But, I know I wont have it here. And so now, I want that folding bike so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it and I want it badly….


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.