0

shuh2..

Posted by mierah on 1:10 AM in ,
i donno how to say this. but i think only here i can say it out loud. i donno u and don even think i want 2 know u. just go find other things that u can messing around. but not me. i have a lot of important things to think about. i'm having final this week. even though it only one paper, but still... its a final exam........... so, i need space for myself. just give me that space. after that u can have it all again.

and stop stressing me out. u give me headache all the time. just go away. i want to sleep now. n dont ever2 think 2 enter my dreamland. u r prohibited.


p/s: this post is not related to any human in this world..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.