0

2 of us.

Posted by mierah on 10:11 PM in ,
it's been almost 2 weeks i'm at home. emm.. quite fun. a little bit boring... bcoz, i need to tidy up the house every day.. i hate this job. for exact reason.. huh. but.. what can i say, it's my home.. not nobody else.



many things had happen in these few days. going out with my frens, jln2.. went to pc fair with my bro, bought new cooler, but not that good. same as the headset. too big 4 me.. huhu.. going out with my dad is the best, i donno, just the best. haha...




there are sad moment.. i lost my cat last week... donno why, it don wanna eat, and look sick. i can't focus on my cat that week, i had a lot of guest for three days, if i'm not mistaken. it was tiring........ i think, my cat ate the poison grass at neighbors. huhu.. it was healthy before this.. all of sudden, it dead..




i'm watching 'finding nemo' rite now. it was very good movie. funny.. i just love dory. she was hilarious.. hahah.. i wish i have some adventure like them.




my bro just got new car.. white viva. he mms me yesterday.. huh. nowadays, it was so easy to buy a car.. huhu.. no down payment or anything else, like the old days..




what i have done for this holiday..? entah la..



things that i need to do before going back to upm.

- meet all my frens.. the closed one la..
there are certain people i haven't meet yet. (especially her. haha.. )
- finish my reventh report. haha.
- buy a sport shoes..
- hanging around with my beloved sis.
- pick up my laptop.
- treat my hands.. samting happen to it.
- increase my stamina. (for the next camp. huh)
- buy new watch.
- nothing else i guess.. just wait and see..



i need to go now. c ya in the next post.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.