0

inside out

Posted by Unknown on 2:05 PM
I hate it when I dont feel good about myself. Because I knew other things also affected. However, dont put the oil into the fire if you dont want the fire. put water instead. and some people just dont know how to just keep quiet.

Cant blame anyone cause the creature called homosapien never get enough. They never stop complaining and overthinking or worse.. presumption in anyway possible.

I dont like feeling like this. its tiring. its not that I choose to feel this way. give me space. give me moment. give me my time for me to digest things. I want some small amout of myself. Dont question why am I doing and not doing. 

Ask properly.. read the room. I am not teenager anymore. Am I wrong here? I couldn't have some moment of myself for me to just linger around. I've been thinking to get my own place. but... there is always a but. i dont want a 'but' when I am going to get myself of my own..

I love my cats. a lot. I've been spending more to my cats than anybody else. They give me clarity. They just want my love... They just want to cuddle.. They are innocent living creatures. I love them from back to the moon.

Things happened for a reason. Don't question why it happened just go with the flow. Things that happened might be giving you memories or something to learn from. Nothing is a waste. Take it although it is bitter than you can swallowed. everything in the mind..

Please be respectful towards other people's feeling and dont just assume things that yet to happen. If its happened, it happened. I will deal with it. if its not. just let it.

I feel very sleepy after writing this down. the rage feeling i felt also been tame down. I think I have to be writing to manage my inner rage that constantly come up without warning.

I just need to nap for 10 mins and I hope I will be okay after that. 

bye. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.