0

Something to ponder

Posted by Unknown on 12:49 AM

Hello there,

Hi again. first of all, i dont know what am i going to write in this post. But, I feel like to write something. Ermm... yes. there is one thing.

I just want to talk about my project here. Lets give it a name... Project S. So, this project s is a very high profile project and soon gonna be the center of attraction for that certain area. However, I cant really think the perks of working in high profile project such as this.

There are too many dramas, too many rumours, too many uncertainties that i am crazy to know. why in such way, i feel very insecure about this project s. in other way, i know this project will be by hook or by crook, will finished. there is no reason it cant. and cant be left out.

The thing that i really dont like is the political issue about this project s. It is too obvious until you can really see where and how it links and who will get all the benefits. For me, all project has its own political issue since the money will comes from the certain sources. And most probably the benefits will go back to where it come from in the first place.

I just want to hope that I can bear with all this matter.. Later, in other post, i'll write about the dramas..


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.