0

Flying with the wind..

Posted by mierah on 12:19 AM

Haaa.. I donno what happen to myself lately. Btw, there is one guy at my office, let called him 'tupei' coz it suit him. Wahahhaha.. (evil laugh)

This tupei basicly make my life sooooo misrable and tense. I cant do my own work coz i have to do all his demands about drawing at site. Not once, not twice or not thrice ( thrice??? Wujud ka.. Hahha..) but many times I have to amend the drawing just for him to look at. Damn!! I feel stupid. Screw u tupei.

I hate it when everytime i saw u opened that door and look straight at me.. I wish i can be invisible. Coz i know, when u entered our office, u need my help to draw samthing for u. Arghh.. Its sucks!

All the thing u want me to do can be done by urself. U're the bosssssss!!! u have to do ur own decision! Not me, fool! U are the reason i hate to go to work. And bcoz of my people, i brace myself to go.

One more thing, can u speak louder please....???? I bet my watch's ticks is louder than ur voice. N makes me feel guilty when i rise up my voice to u. Huh.

I really hope i can stay here until the end coz i want to show that i can do it. And its been a long time i din prove something to myself.

Enough about tupei, his story will not stop until this peoject ends. So, i have to go now. Need sleep and rest. See ya.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.