0

My MC.

Posted by mierah on 10:25 AM

Hahahha... Yesterday was awesome yet surprised for me. Going fishing for the first time was awesome but getting news that my blood pressure is on the border line was shocked.

However, this make me realize that health is important and make sure i dont skip my excercise.

There is one fren which i barely knew but i think i already knew her. She juz came to my life and make my life miserable and hectic but in the good way.

She makes me feel mcm2.. Happy, sad, disappointed, fun, and all the feeling u can think of. I am very blessed that she came to my life. Thank you God.

P/s: Wak, u still my person but u r not here, she is and always b.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.