0

bad day...

Posted by mierah on 9:07 PM in
today, my day just went like hell! i have a long day with stomachache. i went to the toilet for almost 20 times today. it felt terrible. then, my sister said that maybe i had diarrhea..

i couldnt eat properly, after i ate samthing, i must go to do my business. its tiring..........

thanks to my sis cause she does all the housework today.... sapu umah, jemo bju,
kmas dapo, lipat bju. cook nugget for me and others..

for half of the day, i just sleep in front of the tv. thank God, now i can eat and walking around. but,
my tummy still aching. hope tomorrow my stomach will be ok cause i have something important to do.

wish me luck and i think i have to leave now, my tummy 'speaking...'

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.