0

i dont know the title for this post

Posted by mierah on 3:29 AM in ,
i couldnt sleep tonite. i dont know why. maybe because i havent finish studying for the final or its about my thesis. this thesis thing does make me feel bad for a moment. just for a moment, because i still dont know what my grade is. and if, there are some mistakes in the thesis, after this, i dont know what will happen 2 me.



so, i have to entertain myself. if not, i couldnt start studying. so, i watch stand up comedy. and its funny. russell is one of them. he is hilarious. eddie is not bad. daniel too. kumar, omg.. hahaha.. i couldnt stop laughing until now. i think i have my mood back. :p


but, tomorrow, i have to wake up early. so, i guess i must sleep now. i can continue watching it after my thesis and final is done.

see ya!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.