1

my birthday

Posted by mierah on 12:06 AM in
today is my birthday.. and its my 22nd birthday. ya...ya... i'm old. but this birthday is the sweetest birthday. started with my mum sing a birthday's song for me. n my dad cooked for breakfast. and the first present i've got was from my mum of course.. oranges. she knows i like that fruit. hehe...


things cant go wrong when my favorite gf came and surprised me with the cake! hehe... its just amazing... i taught we will going out tonite, instead, she came to my house and surprised me. for tonite outing, we postponed it till sunday. just wait on sunday then...:D




this day continues with some activities which i've been asked to clean up the sink. n i did it with no complaint at all. then, watched tv until i slept. hahah... around 4 or 5 p.m. i woke up and my mum asked, do u want to go out? hahahah... hell yes!

then, we having our dinner at lot 1. before that, we had been hunting for my new shoes since the old 1 seems pathetic. hehe... but, i couldn't find one. no size for me.. as usual. huhu...

and... before i forget, there was 1 lady on the phone and asked for my cousin. i donno anything about my cousin and her car been transported from kl to kuching. that lady suddenly got mad and talk something not nice. what do u want me to do miss???(talk silently)

then, i asked her to stay and just wait for a sec. after i realize i don have my cousin's number, i'll come back for her and asked for her number, and will ask my cousin to call her back. she gave her number and then, hung up. i dont even have a chance to say thank u. emm... plus, i also dont know her name.. huh!

although u r in the bad mood. dont let other people know or even hurt others. (something i learned before). but i will not make this random phone call ruin my sweetest day.

however, something bad did happen. in order to book my sister's tix, i accidentally put the wrong date.. 23 feb instead of 23 jan. waaaa...... i have a feeling this will happen, but i ignore it... and then, it happen. just like that. stupid! i hate this cause it just sound stupid. i've checked the details before purchased it. why on earth i din notice the date. ish! silly me. now, i have to change the tix. penalty rm50....

i know my dad x puas ati.. but what to do... ujan dh turun. then, i feel guilty to my mum when.. i may talk with some 'tone' with my mum.. if u know what i mean. cause of that, the next tix, my mum do it. i refuse to do it.

***i know i cant do anything, but make me do something rite... let me change the tix. its my fault. but i donno how to say it.***

btw, its frustrating when ur close friend or what u say 'geng' doesn't remember this day. and the most disappointing, when u know they knew about it. this is the first time they din wish for my birthday. maybe they have problem. think positive, they're busy..

however, an exception had been given to this crazy, funny fren, fina.. cause i know she's busy and sucks on birthday.. hahahaha... hope can go out with her tomorrow.

i'll post the pics later k.


owh, its 25 dec already. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all who celebrate Christmas! hohoho...

1 Comments


kmk bok jak mok rs bersalah sik wish..nsb ada paragraph "exception ya"...hihi

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.