0

take action b4 its 2 late

Posted by mierah on 12:17 PM in
bulan ni bulan yg paling baik antara semua bulan. bulan yg semua makhluk2 api dh d ikat kt tmpat yg sememangnya dahsyat. tp, masalah tetap ada, perbuatan yg jht, sentiasa ad, bahkn lebih lgi.

skrg, dh msk minggu ke-2 puasa. dh 11 ari. cptnya msa berlalu...


i don feel i am doing better for this month. i become more lazy and lazy. this is not what i want it to be. this month should make me become a better person, but i doesn't happen as i hope. there is no one that help me to do a bad thing. but i did it too. what happen when there is help, i may become a bad person...


my mum ask me to read quran, then i read it. why do i read it, because my mum asked or i really want to read it for myself? i even donno why. i can feel something going on in myself. and its not that good for me. my feeling and taught about my believe is decreasing day by day.. and i know its not a good and obviously tell me something.


i know that level of iman for human can go up and down. we are not like d angle where it never goes down. so, as human, we have to maintain it. and for me, i dont feel that i do it right.


i want to make it right. i want to be a better person at least for this month. this month is special and i want it to be special for me too. i want to feel the special of this month. if i can't feel it, it will be a very huge loss for me. and i don want that.


and now, i can only pray for my family, my friends, myself and all people around me to become a better person. and i hope we can take this opportunity to be a better person in our life.




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.