0

sadness

Posted by mierah on 7:57 PM in ,
i am sad today. and if i am sad, mood will go away, and all things will doesn't seem right. i am very2 devastated... omg.... help me go through this feeling..

this feeling is so hard for me..i mean hard when i have a lot of work to do, a lot of assignment, and a lot of things that i need to think. all of my works is stop and would not move a single space because of this feeling.


i don't hate this feeling, hence i like it. it made me strong and thankful for what i have in life. btw, after i experienced this feeling, i will feel the happiness. it just like karma for me. duhh... lame rite, but it was a relief.


the things that made me sad recently:

- internship
- tests
- assignments
- friends
- touch rugby
- family
- money
- and the biggest problem that contributes in my sadness is myself. i think.


i donno weather i have problem with myself or not. but as i concern everything, all this problem do comes from myself. internship, i don think i wanna go there. assignment, i din do it because i am lazy to do it. test, i flunk my test because i don have enough preparation for it. friends, i over think of them. i rather think about friends than myself???. touch rugby, i don want to go for traning, makes me feel guilty. family, i din call my mum as usual. money, my money always gone. i donno what did i do to my money.



how am i gonna deal with this feeling? i am not so tough. i might look tough, duhh.. but, i still cannot handle this feeling. i always cry alone in my room to let this feeling out. after that, i'll be as good as new. hope so..


i don have anyone that always with me here, i even don have roomate. i am all alone.. then, because of this loneliness, i think to much about people around me. i try to blame my friends and seek for people mistakes or else i am in the silent mode while my heart punching from the inside to go out. why am i doing this? i hate to do this, it hurts.. but, i.. i can't help myself.


i am not a lady like kind of girl, but i am not strong when it involve feeling, i will be beaten easily by those feeling. i'd failed to fight. i don't know what to do..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.