0

silent.

Posted by mierah on 8:30 PM in ,
....

i have so many things in my head rite now.

but, i feel so hard to express it here.

i am tired of this,
- high school drama........
- pretend in front of somebody.
- cannot focus on anything.
- assignments and projects.
- my messy room.
- always think about sumthing ridiculous to cheer up myself.
- try 2 avoid depression and hurting.
- my test sucks! not all la..
- missed sumone.
- try not to think so much. its not good 4 health. only 2 hours per day.
- too much sleep..
- lazy..
- not much time to give food 4 my soul..

i am cold like ice... din care much about people around. but, i do care about certain people.. that's why i said 'much'.


i want 2 live my life...

wahh.. when its gonna happen..

i got to go. meeting at 1030pm at bilik mtm....

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.