0

promise is promise..

Posted by mierah on 2:15 AM in

heee... today is tuesday where 1st day back 2 class for this week....


i am very happy today.. for no reason at all.. despite of my room behave like a 'pool', i am very happy with it.. no complaining, begging, talking nonsense, just smile and act normal. haha..


here is my story for today....


i woke up at 8 o'clock which my class also started at 8 am. haha.. my fren, fina came and knocked my door.. then, i managed 2 get there around 8.26 am.. and the class just started. so, i din missed so much. but, i left my notes, so i din copy anything. haha.. only focused on the lec's slides.. not really focus bcoz i can't, next 2 me is fina. so, i can't sit down and keep quiet... u know, gurls.. heee..

then, we went 2 ICT room, surfing of coz. but, the computer was soooo lagging la compared 2 my lappy. (maka com. bru... lag gla). hwver, this still can't make my mo0d go away.. we waited almost 2 hours to download sum info that we need.



then, at noon.. my coursemate like mcm org gla wat report.. but me, huk3.. siap lay down lg... baring2... n then, tertdo while chating with sumone.. huhu... my lappy in on top of me, n i can sleep. i din realize until my fren, esya, came into my room to take her cloth n ask, 'awk x g lab ke?' i m blurr 4 1 minute.. then, rushing to get ready.


after lab, esya and i walked togethr to college. then, as we chatting, she asked me, 'wak, kasut sy dh koyak la, blikn yg bru..? i looked at her shoes and said, ' klau awk dpt gne ksut sy ni, sy blikn ksut bru tuk awk..' there, i said it... it is some sort of promise rite.... huuhu...


then, at my room, she does tried my shoes. and amazingly, (surprise actually) her feet fit in. ooooooo............i taught there is no chance, not even tiny little chance for her to wear my shoes... bcoz my feet is small..... me is totally different from her, shes taller and bigger than me.. but, nothing else i can say.......huhu.. there, i made one promise.. n promise is promise....


anyway, it is time to berbuka, so, i need to go. so, cya!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.