0

my last nite...

Posted by mierah on 10:23 AM
i woke up this morning wif very sad face...

i know i will be at upm the next day...

it is so hard to leave sumthing wonderful that has happen to me for last couple of days.

huhu.... on wed's nite, i went for dinner wif my very luvly fren. she was a very good listener, patient, caring, and always make me smile weather i'm wif her or not... i luv her very much.. so much.. ^^, n i knew she oso luv me.. hak3..


and i relize that, that nite is one of the best thing happen to me. although it only take about 2 hours wif her. thnks 4 ur time. i appreciate it.


in this 2 month's holiday, i only see her twice after a very long sem. of course it's not enough, but there is no regrets. it was very2.... cool experiences.



thanks n i hope u like the dolphin..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.